|Posted on 26 November, 2018 at 23:40|
LETS LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH NEW EYES!
I've spent this week on a life changing transformation - studying NeuroLinguistic Programming - its like learning a new language. This week it has helped me open my eyes to a new view.
So a little like the Movie - Pay if Forward with Kevin Spacey and Helen Hunt. I'm making a ripple effect.
What if we looked at the world through NEW eyes, OPEN to possibilities and with this NEW LOOK we were able to gain an understanding and acceptance with in our own skin and how we see others in the world.
So I'm challenging you to try these 8 things....Some of you may already be doing them.
Try looking at the world like this.....
1. Everyone has there own "MAP" of the the world - this is their own journey.
2. Respect others "MAPS" of the world - we each have our own journey - its unique, amazing and individual just like us.
3. Every behavior has a positive intention - this one is a big one for me - seeing/focus on the good and positives!
4. People are not their behavior - we all know this but sometimes forget it.
5. People have all the resources/skills they need to succeed and bring about change/results.
6.There are no unresourceful people, only resourceful state of mind / body / being.
7. The person with the most flexibility, influences the outcome of an interaction - which means the more you can adapt to a scenario the more likely you are to get the outcome you desire.
8.Modelling success - Will lead to Excellence
This can help reduce stress by being adaptable and create a new outlook - which improves your well-being. Its Easy - Try it on for a week and see what you changes you notice.
Walking our True Talk in Every aspect of life.
If you want to know more please feel free to send me a message.